- Proprietary, graduated, compression profile increases circulation, and stabilizes muscles to improve performance and reduce the risk of injury
- Recover faster and prevent injury by reducing mirco trauma to the muscles
- Perfect for anyone relying heavily on their hands - rock climbing, tennis , basketball, football, functional fitness, construction, manual labor, typing, and more!
Strong Arms For The Toughest Training
Step up your game with the next evolution in performance enhancing accessories made by CEP. Made with a 3D anatomical design, CEP Compression Arm Sleeves provide a comfortable, wrinkle-free fit for any athlete looking to enhance performance in sports that activate the upper body.
The special elbow design reduces pressure on the joint during flexion and extension. Special padding provides protection and comfort, while the proven medi compression enhances performance, and reduces the risk of injury.
Featuring 15-20mmHg graduated medi compression to increase circulation, improve proprioception, and coordination to help prevent tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, and reduce pain associate with other overuse injuries in the arm.
Compression: 15-20mmHg graduated compression
Material: 80% Polyamide (Nylon), 20% Elastane
Measure your forearm circumference at the widest point, approx 3 cm below the elbow.
Size Circumference 2 9-10.25 in / 23-26 cm 3 10.25-11.5 in / 26-29 cm 4 11.5-12.25 in / 29-31 cm
How to wash CEP Compression Arm Sleeves
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents