Lumbamed Basic Lumbar Support
Features and Benefits:
- Specially knitted comfort-zone over the instep prevents constriction and pressure areas
- The compressive fabric and integrated back rods of the Lumbamed Basic stabilize the area of the lumbar spine and the border to the pelvis, without impairing muscle strength.
- Highly elastic, breathable, moisture-wicking Clima Comfort fabric¬†
- Simple application¬†thanks to the¬†integrated hand loops
- Elastic, breathable fabric wicks moisture and¬†
Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric!
The Lumbamed Basic is a lumbar support with integrated hand loops. The support offers noticeable relief for the lumbar spine and support of the back muscles. The clima-comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture wicking and includes a special comfort zone knitted at the contours of the hips to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The clima-fresh treatment helps ensure odor-free performance.
The benefit of German textile engineering
The compressive fabric and integrated back rods stabilize the area of the lumbar spine and the border to the pelvis, without impairing muscle strength. Stress on the spine is reduces to alleviate pain.
Clima-comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders.
Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint.
- Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.