M4s OA Knee Brace
Mode of Action:
- Protection, stabilization, pain relief and restoration of mobility.
- Pressure relief of the medial or lateral joint compartment offloading the affected compartment into a varus or valgus position.
- Stabilization of the knee joint by the 4-point principle to counteract knee instability, a cause of osteoarthritis.
- Safeguards against hyperextension and offers limitation of flexion and extension.
Features & Benefits:
- "S" profile improves torsional stability while following the natural alignment of femur and tibia.
- Hinges proximal to knee joint allow precise offloading of the knee.
- Polycentric hinges and an anatomically pre-molded frame. Strong, low-profile and lightweight.
- Numbered straps ensure simple fastening.
- Air/foam condyle pads.
- Excellent comfort with new soft-grip padding.
- Extention limitation at 0,10 degrees.
- Optional ROM limitation at 20, 30, 40 degrees available upon request.
- Allen key included for customized adjustments.
- 100% alumina frame.
- Moderate to severe medial or osteoarthritis combined with ligament instability.
- Strong overloading of the medial or lateral compartment.
- Unicompartmental relief before HTO (brace test).
- Relief of severe, painful bone edema (bone bruising).
- Relief of painful stress fractures.
- Cartilage surgery chondroplasty/meniscus refixation
- Displacement osteotomy with required postoperative relief of the medial or lateral compartment.
Circumference of thigh 6" (15cm) above the center of the patella (measured at the medial side of the thigh)