Men's Outdoor Light Merino Low-Cut Socks
- Unparalled comfort and fit thanks to the perfect blend of synthetic fibers, merino wool, and precise compression
- Designed with lightweight, wool-blended, anatomically padded cushioning and a seamless toe-closure for added protection against blisters and hotspots
- Best of both worlds: merino wool regulates temperature while the synthetic fibers pull moisture and add lasting durability
Merino Comfort, Perfect Fit
The CEP Outdoor Light Merino Low Cut Sock combines CEP's unrivaled foot stabilization technology and Merino wool comfort in a low cut design. The unique blend of nylon, spandex, and wool combine to create a durable, effective partner for your feet no matter how far your adventure will take you.
The lightweight design ensures a great fit in even the tightest trail shoes. Our unique dynamic compression profile will improve circulation to the foot by stimulating blood flow, and reduce swelling over the course of the day. Wool is one of mother nature's best fibers; it provides both insulation and cooling, and it can prevent cold feet by absorbing moisture.
Strategically placed compression zones secure the sock and ensure blister-free comfort for even the longest days. The lightweight design gives the sock an amazing fit, and a reassuring feel. The socks wrap snugly around the feet creating a second-skin, providing you with an unbelievable fit, guaranteed blister prevention, and one-of-a kind wearing comfort. CEP's high-tech compression fibers wrap securely around the foot. This gives your joints and muscles maximum support and stability. You'll be able to focus more on the trail ahead than ever before!
Material: 75% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Merino Wool, 10% Elastane
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest point.
Size Ankle Circumference Shoe Size Men's Women's 2 7-8.25 / 18-21 cm - 4.5-6.5 3 8-9.25 / 20-23.5 8-10 6.5-8.5 4 9-10.25 / 22.5-26 10-12 8.5-11 5 10-11.25 / 25-28.5 12+ -
How to Wash the Outdoor Light Merino Low Cut Sock
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents