Men's Ultralight Calf Sleeves
- 25% less volume than CEP 2.0 Calf sleeves, while maintaining the same 20-30mmHg compression that increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping your Calf Sleeves in place, mile after mile
- Thinner ultralight design improves breathability and the hydrophobic materials pull moisture away from the skin
Thin, but just as tight
CEP Ultralight Calf Sleeves are 25% thinner than CEP 2.0 Calf Sleeves but still feature our performance enhancing progressive compression technology. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg. By increasing circulation the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helps to prevent overuse injuries.
Say goodbye to Shin Splints
CEP's high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints.
The ultralight material is designed for warmer, more humid climates. When you start sweating, air will hit any moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin. This creates a cooling effect that can reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit
Compression: 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
Material: 52% Polyamide (Nylon), 25% Elastane, 23% Polypropylene
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
Size Calf Circumference 2 9.5-12 in / 25-31 cm 3 12.5-15 in / 32-38 cm 4 15.5-17.5 in / 39-44 cm 5 18-20 in / 45-50 cm
Wash and Care of the Calf Sleeves
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents