Tele-ROM Post-Op Knee Brace
by RIGID BRACES
the medi Tele-ROM is a post-operative range of motion knee brace that features malleable aluminum side bars, easy push-button telescoping struts, and simple push and release flexion and extension stops. Flexion limitation is possible from 0-120 degrees in 10-15 degree increments, while extension limitation can be set from 0-90 degrees. Flexion and extension push buttons include a safety feature that helps prevent accidental release of the limitation stop. A simple drop lock button instantly immobilizes the knee brace at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees. Available in standard length, this version features one full foam wraparound pad for the thigh and calf areas respectively. Length is adjustable from 19" - 25"
- Effective post-op knee brace
- ROM hinge ensures effective rehab
- Adjustable length fits a wide range of patients
- Simple drop-lock button ensures immobilization when needed
- Malleable aluminum side stays