Women's Ankle Support Socks
- SMART SILICONE pads massage deep tissue to increase micro-circulation and promote a faster recovery
- Full Sock design supports the entire lower leg with graduated medi compression that reduces swelling and stabilizes muscles and tendons
- High-tech synthetic fibers provide moisture wicking properties and reduce odor causing bacteria
The CEP Ankle Support Sock is made to offer all the benefits of our best-selling Run 2.0 compression socks in a style that also provides support to ankles. CEP‚Äö√Ñ√¥s progressive compression profile offers improved circulation, muscle stability, and quicker recovery from workouts. SMART SILICONE padding surrounds the Aankle to provide added stability and improved circulation. SMART SILICONE is specially developed to move with you during, and after activity. This massaging effect for improved micro-circulation speeds the repair of injured tissue. Swelling and bruising will be channeled away from the injury to make room for nutrient rich blood to help repair, and break down scar tissue. Healing time will improve and the risk of further injury will decrease. Compression helps speed up recovery by increasing the nutrient rich blood to the Ankle. CEP Ankle Support Socks are perfect for use by runners, soccer players, basketball players, baseball players, volleyball players, and others that are trying to get back on track following an injury.
Measure the circumference of your mid-foot and at the narrowest point of your ankle.
¬¨‚Ä†Size Ankle Circumference Mid-Foot Circumference 1 7-8.75 in / 18-22 cm < 9 in / < 23 cm 2 8-9.5 in / 20-24 cm 9-9.75 in / 23-25 cm 3 8.75-10.25 / 22-26 cm 9.75-10.5 in / 25-27 cm 4 9.5-11 in / 24-28 cm 10.5-11.5 in / 27-29 cm 5 10.25-11.75 in / 26-30 cm 11.5-12.5 in / 29-31 cm 6 11-12.5 in / 28-32 cm 12.25-13 in / 31-33 cm
How to wash the Ankle Support Socks
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents