Women's Compression Run Tights 3.0
- Combine True compression panels over muscle groups with the comfort of a nylon spandex running brief
- Easy-fit wide waistband ensures comfort on the longest of runs
- True Compression panels wrap around the thigh, and calf to offer compression and support to the quad, hamstring, and calf muscle groups
Our Run tights 3.0 feature a rare combination of True compression over all of the leg muscle groups, with the comfort of a nylon/spandex chaff resistant running brief. The brief has fewer seams and an easy-fit wider waist band with drawstring to ensure the best comfort possible. Our knit True Compression panels wrap around the thigh, and calf, to offer compression and support the quad, hamstring, and calf muscle groups. CEP Compression technology supports the large muscle groups like no other thanks to circular knit panels providing unmatched support and graduated compression. The cuffs have been totally re-designed to ensure comfort for different ankle shapes. They have a small, secure, zippered key pocket on the back located just below the waist as well as gel pockets on each hip. Reflective logos and graphics offer improved low-light visibility.
Measure your mid-thigh circumference.
Size Circumference 1 / XS 16-18 in / 40-45 cm 2 / SM 18-22 in / 45-55 cm 3 / MD 20-24 in / 50-60 cm 4 / LG 22-26 in / 55-65 cm 5 / XL 24-28 in / 60-70 cm 6 / XXL 24-30 in / 60-75 cm
If the measurement is between two sizes, use your normal clothing as a size guide.
How to wash Compression Run Tights
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents