Women's Merino Socks for Recovery
- Fully graduated compression profile helps to functionally increase venous return (blood in the veins) so blood can recharge and recirculate through the body
- Using graduated compression socks for recovery is just as important to the body as hydration and rest
- Superio Merino Wool provides undeniable wearing comfort with its natural temperature regulating properties, while the high-tech synthetic fibers wick moisture and provide lasting durability
Workout Hard, Recover Fast
CEP Merino Recovery Socks are specially designed to improve venous blood return. The fully graduated compression profile dilates veins in the ankle to increase the body's capacity to send blood back to the core. This quickens the flushing of expended blood cells and lymph fluids; these are the fluids that cause swelling and congestion in the extremities after workouts.
Using compression for recovery has been shown to be just as important to the body as hydration and rest in the recovery process. Our Merino Recovery socks are designed to fit perfectly; thanks to our medical heritage we can construct a recovery sock that will fit better than any other and last for an extremely long time.
This sock has a 15% merino wool content to ensure a soft feel and added temperature regulation. We also incorporate Emana Smart Infrared yarn into our Merino Recovery sock to reflect the body's infrared radiation back into the skin and further improve circulation.
CEP Recovery Socks are critical for athletes who do a lot of traveling. Since they have lower resting heart rates, blood is more apt to pool and clot in the lower extremities; these can occur in legs during long periods of inactivity. Wearing compression socks while flying can reduce this risk.
Material: 74% Polyamide, 15% Merino Wool, 11% Elastane
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
Size Calf Circumference 2 9.5-12 in / 25-31 cm 3 12.5-15 in / 32-38 cm 4 15.5-17.5 in / 39-44 cm 5 18-20 in / 45-50 cm
How to wash CEP Merino Recovery Socks
- Machine wash in cold water
- Machine dry with low heat
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents