Women's Ski Ultralight Socks
- Amazing all day comfort thanks to graduated compression that supports muscles and increases circulation; this reduces the onset of muscle soreness, and ensures more fun on the mountain
- The ultralight nylon/spandex blend is specially knit to ensure strategic cushioning and support where it's needed while reducing volume in the boot. Unique seamless toe construction adds extra comfort
- The ultralight design wicks moisture without adding bulk. We test all our socks to 150 washes so you'll never have to worry about them keeping up with you
Better Sock, Better Boot Fit
Nothing is more important to a great day on the slopes that a good fitting pair of boots and CEP's Ultralight Ski socks will make any boot fit better. The lightweight design features our unique progressive compression profile that improves circulation to the foot by stimulating blood flow, and reduces swelling over the course of the day. It prevents hot spots in boots thanks to its perfect anatomical fit. The strategically placed padding on the shin and ankle bones adds extra cushion and comfort for even the longest on snow days.
The Ultralight Ski Sock features Smart Infrared Technology from Emana, this unique yarn contains bioactive minerals that reflect the body's infrared radiation back into the skin stimulating extra circulation at the capillary level. With this ultralight design you can expect an even more custom-like feel.
CEP's high-tech compression fibers and toe-box elasticity ensure a perfect fit. Our progressive socks feature true compression technology that is scientifically proven to increase circulation by up to 40%. You will feel lighter on your feet, and less fatigued. The ultralight design of the CEP Ultralight Ski sock ensures it will fit in even the tightest race and freeride boots.
Compression: 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
Material: 87% Polyamide (Nylon), 13% Elastane
Measure your calf circumference at the widest point.
Size Calf Circumference 2 9.5-12 in / 25-31 cm 3 12.5-15 in / 32-38 cm 4 15.5-17.5 in / 39-44 cm 5 18-20 in / 45-50 cm
How to wash the Ultralight Ski Sock
- Machine wash in cold water
- Hang to dry
- No bleach, No Woolite, No fancy detergents